Wednesday 27 April 2016

Making Process - Model Making

Since the previous model didnt turn out well, I had to repeat the process a couple of times. The other thing that I tried is also to increase the amount of picture per project so that the program would have more information to make the model.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5i8d9jtg0pnz4de/AAAnlFlFJY8ubxKC_9qq2CILa?dl=0


A. First try (Plain Mouse)
The file turn out very bumpy and the mouse model didn't even imported since in the model it was only a skin of it

 B. Third try (after painting the mouse) 
The model is imported perfectly, even though there are a lot of accesses surrounding model 

C. Importing the model into Rhino
Since 123D make crashes too often, I decide to import it into a different environment. In rhino, I manage to remove the accesses models (base) so that they won't be included in the waffling model. In order to remove the accesses model, I had to unweld the edges of the model, producing more than 50,000 mesh, then start removing them bit by bit.

D. Result after cleaning up in Rhino
After cleaning the accesses model, the file is imported back to 123D make to make some settings for making the waffling skeleton

E. Waffle making
I decided to make the waffle 4x10. I tried to increase the number of the sections, but it shows that there will be some problems 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment